These terms and conditions, as may be amended from time to time, apply to all our services directly or indirectly (through distributors) made available online, through any mobile device, by email or by telephone. By accessing, browsing and using our website or any of our applications through whatever platform (hereafter collectively referred to as the "website") and/or by completing a reservation, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below (including the privacy statement).
In this text "we" and "our" and "us" and similar terms refer to Out Now, a company incorporated in the Netherlands. "You", "your" or "customer" refer to the person/s using this site for information and/or to purchase hotel accommodations through the Expedia affiliate network.
1. I acknowledge that the Agreement which I am entering is with Expedia Affiliate Network, Expedia and related entities - not with Out Now or any related entity directly associated with Out Now. By making a reservation through this website, you agree to enter into a direct (legally binding) contractual relationship subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Expedia Affiliate Network.Â This is your sole legal relationship from booking using this site.
2. All claims for any loss/es suffered from using this booking site are not the responsibility of Out Now or any related entitiy directly associated with Out Now. In choosing to book with this site, I acknowledge that any claim I wish to make related to this booking can only be pursued with Expedia, EAN Expedia Affiliate Network and their related entities and I acknowledge that I can make no claim on Out Now, related individuals or entities.
3. Out Now is unable to accept any responsibility for any loss, no matter how sustained, when using this site and by agreeing to these terms and conditions I acknowledge that I understand and agree with this.
4. I understand and agree that Out Now may use my data as required for its own marketing purposes and for statistical purposes. I also understand that if I have opted into the Out Now Travel Club, I agree to receive periodic emails of interest, which I may cancel at any time. I also understand and agree that some websites may use files called cookies in delivering information to me and accept the placement of these computer files on my computer as a condition of me using this site.
5. We cannot verify if, and cannot guarantee that, all information on this site is accurate, complete or correct, nor can we be held responsible for any errors (including manifest and typographical errors), any interruptions (whether due to any (temporary and/or partial) breakdown, repair, upgrade or maintenance of our website or otherwise), inaccurate, misleading or untrue information or non-delivery of information. Each accommodation provider remains responsible at all times for the accuracy, completeness and correctness of the (descriptive) information (including the rates and availability) displayed on our website. Our website does not constitute and should not be regarded as a recommendation or endorsement of the quality, service level, qualification or (star) rating of any accommodation made available.
6. We work to provide featured accommodations that are LGBT-welcoming and so we are pleased to receive customer feedback, whether positive or negative, about your experience using this website and staying with listed accommodations. We cannot though provide any warranties, guarantees or assurances as to the service actually delivered by staff in hotels where you stay. We use any customer feedback received to enhance and improve the featured listings on this site.
7. Services are made available for personal and non-commercial use only. Therefore, you are not allowed to re-sell, deep-link, use, copy, monitor (e.g. spider, scrape), display, download or reproduce any content or information, software, products or services available on our website for any commercial or competitive activity or purpose.
8. Cancellation and/or changes to bookings
Any reservation you make using this site is subject to the Expedia Affiliate Network terms and conditions for any changes you may wish to make to your booking. In using this site you agree and acknowledge that Out Now is at no time liable for you for any provision of service, or any provision of product - the sole responsibility for which rests at all times with Expedia, Expedia Affiliate Network and related entities and is subject to the Terms and Conditions then applying for transacting with those entities at all relevant times.
To the extent permitted by law, these terms and conditions and the provision of our services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Dutch law and any dispute arising out of these general terms and conditions and our services shall exclusively be submitted to the competent courts in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. If any provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, unenforceable or non-binding, you shall remain bound by all other provisions hereof. In such event, such invalid provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and you will at least agree to accept a similar effect as the invalid, unenforceable or non-binding provision, given the contents and purpose of these terms and conditions.
Check your itinerary online
What you can do with your online Itinerary:
1. Check the status of your reservation online.
2. Print your itinerary.
3. Easily cancel or change your reservation details.